I traveled to LA starting at 5 am along with the message scrapbook that was a part of the FuckYeahUkiss' US Tour Project. I met up with my best friend Jessica at the train station and then we took the train to Sheraton to meet up with Crystal (dearellison), Jadie(seopberry), and Vikki(hmcity). We walked to the concert venue at around 10-11 am. At that time, there were quite a lot of KissMes that were already lined up, all cozy in their blankets sleeping. Cute Kissmes hehe. At the front of the line, Chika and Jasmine were there! I'm so glad to have finally met them in person! ちかちゃん、ジャスミンちゃんまた会うおね~日本で!♥♥

We waited for quite a long time since the doors didn't open until around 6 pm. While we were waiting in line, I got to meet a few lovely KissMes next to us who were fun to talk to! ^^ I don't think they know this blog but Hi KissMes~~ hehe. They were really funny and they also got to peak through the scrapbook.
Front cover

First page

I also got to meet the lovely Rocketboxx volunteers and we passed out the banners and the balloons, which were sadly not used in the end, to all the KissMes at the concert. I'm very thankful for their help with everything! It was nice meeting you guys and I hope to see you guys again next time!
At one point, Crystal, Jadie and I saw Jessica, the project manager of this tour, and luckily, we were able to flag her down before she left. At this time, Vikki was downstairs at Starbucks. When we Jessica came up to us we wanted to give her the present that FuckYeahUkiss had prepared for her and, if possible, the message scrapbook for the boys. She said she would so I quickly went back to the line and grabbed the bag and pulled out her present to give to her and also the message scrapbook! Jadie and Crystal were also able to put in their presents for Eli and Kiseop too! While we were talking to Jessica, one of the first things she told us was that U-kiss used our site for updates on them a lot and that Kevin had told her about us too. At that point we were pretty much spazzing and kind of shocked and all the feels were running a mock inside lol. She asked us how many admins there were and then she wanted to take a picture of us to show to U-kiss. (as;dalkdn;le). Sadly, I forgot to ask if we could see the picture and take a picture with her as well. Eventually she had to get going since she was pretty busy seeming that I'm sure she had a lot of things on her plate that day. It was such a pleasure meeting her and I could really see that she cared for the boys. When we were talking to her, she also told us to give the boys a lot of love when they were on stage and everything. She really cared for them so I'm glad that she was the project manager for this concert. The boys were in good hands. Thank you Jessica for being so kind! You made that day even more memorable for all of us! ♥
Afterwards, some other staffs gave us post it notes to make questions for the boys. Not too long after that, there was another line that a staff opened up, which actually ended up being the ACTUAL VIP line. No one ever told us that the VIP line was a different line, so that part was a bit chaotic, but luckily we were still able to get a good place in line after Jadie had asked what was going on. While we were in line, Rupino came out with a video camera and filmed the line while everyone was screaming. (Sidenote: Rooroo is a hottie like for real. He also still looks like Winnie the Pooh. Hehe.) So once they opened the doors, the line started to get moving and we had to write our names and email on a paper for the the pictures. We had to go upstairs and line up again for the photo op inside the lounge.
Photo Op
While we were waiting in line inside the purl[e pink lounge, suddenly all the girls started screaming which indicated that U-kiss was on the stage for the photo op. At first I couldn't see them because of the wall in front of me, but the line started moving so quickly that I was able to see them from afar in no time. During that time, I could see the entirety of Eli and Kiseop's back. I started spazzing and getting more nervous as I got closer and closer to them. It all happened so quickly because they took the picture without letting us putting our bags down or really interacting with them. Jessica and Rupino were also there watching over the boys at the photo op.
Horribly taken pictures

We got closer and closer andnext thing you know I was already at the stage right after Crystal. While Crystal was on stage, Jessica then started mentioning us to the boys saying that we were the girls that ran the the page about them and then she started naming all of us in order and it made me more nervous/ and excited. This was all happening while I was taking a picture too, so it was kind of a blur. When it was my turn to take a picture of the members, I think I was just trying to soak in the image of them so I was kind of slowly making my way towards them because I was so dumfounded and it felt so surreal that they were right in front of my eyes. I think I waved at them...I think.. I remember getting a more clear vision of Eli and Kiseop because they were the closest in line. I remembered Kevin was on my right sight but I didn't know who was on my left until I actually saw the picture. I only remembered how that person was really gentle. I'm sorry to Hoon and Jaeseop I didn't look at that side too much since it all happened so quickly. I will make up for it if a next time ever comes! Anyways, as I stood in front of Kevin and Soohyun, Kevin put his left hand around my shoulders and Soohyun put both of his hands on both side of my shoulders gently and carefully. His touch was really light put I could feel it. I remember it even now. It kind of made me more nervous. Then, right as we were about to take the picture, Kevin, who was right behind me said, “We love you~” and I felt so flustered and I wanted to say I love you back but it just wouldn't come out properly lol. I was so overwhelmed I guess. Everything became even more blurry, but before I left the photo op, Kevin mentioned to me about the scrapbook (cries). He said that the scrapbook was really pretty/nice and thanked me for it (cries even more). I was in a rush because I didn't want to hold up anyone so I tried saying “i made it thank you” but I think that came out in slurs or incoherent haha.
So yeah, I knew that the scrapbook would reach them safely because of Jessica but Kevin really confirmed it when he told me up front. I was just beyond happy at that moment and I really felt emotional because all the hardwork that was put into the scrapbook was noticed. All the loving messages that all of the KissMes had written reached their hands safely. All I wished for the scrapbook was for it to be delivered to U-kiss but them personally telling me about it wasn't something I expected. It was beyond my expectations and even until now, I feel incredibly thankful. Thank you Jessica. Thank you U-kiss. My heart is overflowing with happiness even when I think about it now.
U-kiss and I


The Concert
In the pit, they actually provided seats so it was nice to have a place to put my bag down while cheering for the boys up on the stage. The concert started at approximately 7:30 pm and I was seated with Jessica on the third row, right side.

An intro video started playing around that time and it introduced the boys one by one. Everyone was getting all pumped up and soon as the the video ended the boys came walking out on the top tier of the stage and the lights shone upon them with their serious game faces. It was surreal. One of the first things I remembered was Jaeseop's face. He was near our side so I could see him up close very clearly. He had his serious face on and I also got to look at his facial features a little thoroughly. He's so manly hehee. It was really hard to focus on all of them so I had to just look at one member at a time. They started off with Stop Girl, She's Mine and Bingeul Bingeul. Hoon was very interactive with the fans up at the center right away and he kept going down and singing to them. Even though the boys had their serious faces on, sometimes I would see them smile a little bit. I remember I caught a glimpse of Kevin smiling for a little bit. Such cute boys they are. I can't recall which performance it was, but I recall Eli getting all into performing and impressing the fans that he was ruffling his hair and it looked SO sexy. Such an attractive man. He knew it too. Once the end of Bingeul Bingeul came, a bunch of streamers were shot out towards us up in the air, which I managed to get some and are now hanging in my room lol.
The boys introduced theirselves one by one in english. They started from right to left with Soohyun being first. They were all very cute and the fans cheered very loudly for all the members. Afterwards, Soohyun and Hoon and Kiseop did the sexy, VERY SEXY body wave. Soohyun and Hoon were very near our side so I got a good view of all that. Kiseop said something and then did the wave. Afterwards, they wanted Kiseop to lift up his shirt to show off his stomach so Kevin started singing “It's getting hot in here~ so take off all your clothes.” Kiseop was hesitant for a long time but the members kept trying to hold him and lift up his shirt. Eventually, Kiseop gave up and lifted it up like two or three times but sadly ,he was facing the other side so I couldn't see anything. Then, Kevin asked the fans if they wanted to see, and so we all started chanting “Soohyun! Soohyun!” but sadly he never showed us lol. Oh, they also sang a little of the FOX which was cute and funny. I mainly remember hearing Soohyun's voice, he seems to be quite into that song.
Afterwards, the boys continued with the performances with Dora Dora, Standing Still, and Someday. During Dora Dora, I got a pretty lovely view of Kiseop and Kevin when they lifted up their shirts. It was a NICE view. Standing still was nice. I don't remember too many things that happened there but of course it was a great performance. During Someday though, I got a bit emotional because that song always reminded me of the time they were promoting that song. A lot was going on at that time so it always got to me in some way. I actually got quite teary while watching them perform. I think it was different this time though, it didn't feel as sad as it did back then. This time, I think they performed it happily with their hearts. Like that “someday” that they were talking about back then has come now. It was sang the same but the feeling was a lot different and it was nice. The boys were waving their hands with the fans and they were smiling.
After those songs, they went to get prepared for the unit performances. First it was U-Beat with Should've treated you better, then Hoon and Soohyun with More Painful than Pain and then Jaeseop and Kiseop with Obsession. Should've treated you better was really cute, it was hard to focus on the performance still but I do remember the members splitting and took over one side per member. The song made me a bit nostalgic from during the times when they promoted and I talked to them in ASC. Afterwards was Hoon and Soohyun with their emotional ballad More Painful than Pain. Very powerful and emotional. I always enjoyed listening to this because Hoon and Soohyun like to put a lot of emotional when they sing these types of songs. Their emotions are always overflowing along with the song. I was looking at Soohyun a bit more since he was a bit closer to us. I always liked him when he pours his all into the songs. Lastly, there was Obsession with Jaeseop and Kiseop. Very catchy song! I know there are quite some people who aren't a fan of the song but it's nice! I liked it a lot. I think there was a little bit of fanservice that went on during their performance. I can't remember all too well. But overall the unit performances were great! Oh they mentioned earlier that there will be a big possiblity of a ballad group coming out! :)
Afterwards, the Q&A was up and one of the first things that occured was the members caught a glimpse of one of the questions that asked Eli to twerk. At first Eli was really hesitant cause he was probably too embarrassed but he ended up twerking in the end anyways. It was a really short time but we got to see it. It was kind of weird but funny. Then the boys went to the board again and chose questions on their own. I think one of the first ones was Jaeseop and he said “Hey there Baby or How you doin baby” in a really low and sexy voice and everyone just died right there. SO ATTRACTIVE. Jaeseop also read Chika's question which was I believe which order he did when he composed. He said he kinda just does which ever he feels like doing first hehe. I look forward to his future compositions. I'm not sure the order so I'll just go by with what I remember.After that, Hoon was asked if Soohyun was wearing his underwear so Soo turned around and started to look in his pants. At first he said no, but the Soohyun looked again along with Hoon and some other members. Hoon then turned around and said Soohyun was wearing his undies lol. For Soohyun's, he ended up choosing Alma's question and he sang Snowman to her. It was so romantic because he was looking at her as he was singing snowman and it was just the best thing ever. I'm so happy for Alma!! Kevin's question was similar, he chose one for a girl and sang My Reason. Because she was at the front, he went down the stage and walked towards her and asked “Is it okay if I sing in front of you? We have to do this while making eye contact.” Kevin was so sweet. While Kevin was singing to her, Soohyun was on our side, opposite to where Kevin was, and he started lip synching to Kevin's voice and so our side kept giggling a lot during that time. Such a cute troll leader. I think Eli did another question but I can't remember because his twerking overpowered the other question. Oh! I just remembered Eli's! Eli's other question was to do the Bang! that he did in Japan for the JKMs! The bang is actually Kiseop's part in one of the songs and Eli made up a version of his own! So the members all sat in front of Eli. I remember Kevin was so close to the fans that they kept touching the back of his neck lol. So Eli did his bang and "shot" himself on the head twice and more on his body and then eventually his crotch in which he kinda did a thrust and then he shot the ground and then shot the members lol. So much banging. Kiseop's question was for him to dance! They asked him to dance dora dora. When they started playing it, Kiseop was kind of like “Do I dance the beginning?” and I think Kevin was just like “just freestyle~” or something like that and so he did! Such a good dancer!
After the Q&A session, they did two of their Japanese songs Tick Tack and Forbidden Love. I love these songs, so I was really excited to see them up close live for the first time. I can't recall anything about Tick Tack, it was a great performance but it was a blur. Forbidden Love though, my eyes wandered a little down south especially during that one part of the dance when they do a thrust. I didn't stare too long, I swear. I just couldn't help it.
After the two japanese songs, the Superfan, Chantel, came up. The whole part was incredibly touching from start to finish to the point that I was in tears throughout that time. First Eli, had read her message, which he had a hard time reading convalescence and KissMes helped him hehe. Then they introduced her into the stage and she had prepared a lovely award for them. During the performance, Soohyun sat right by her side holding her hand and the other boys held her hand as well. I forgot who had kissed her hand but Kevin also gave her a kiss on the cheek along with a towel from him. The entire thing was really sweet and I'm glad they chose her. I remember when she helped buy songs for KissMes to the the boys in the charts during their promotions. Congratulations Chantel! Our U-kiss mama ♥ hehe
After the super fan session, the boys sang 0330! I was still emotional at that point so I also cried quite a bit during the song. 0330 always made me feel emotional in the first place. I think Jaeseop might have seen me lol(prob not). The boys didn't dance for 0330. They stood there to focus more on singing and maybe to save up the rest of their energy for the last couple songs of the concert.
Before the last two songs, Kevin announced how it was going to be someone's birthday in a few days which as we all know it was Kiseop. We had banners that said “Happy Birthday Kiseop” prepared for that day. We also had a cupcake cake that had Rilakkuma designed on it for Kiseop but we never knew that they would take it out during the concert. All of us, the admins, were very surprised. As they were taking out the cake they mentioned how it was prepared by their fangroup and I was just like “OMG WE'RE THAT FANGROUP” haha. It was really unbelievable and Kiseop was so shocked about his cake. The boys had the cake behind Kiseop first while Kevin was trying to get him to say a few words to us. A fan handed him a banner from FYUK and he held it up to show everyone and bowed. Hoon was behind Kiseop trying to cover the cake until Kiseop turned around and finally saw it. Jaeseop was holding it by himself at first and it looked like he was about to drop the entire thing and Iwas just like “Somebody help him” Luckily Soohyun saw and he helped Jaeseop with the cake. We sang Kiseop Happy Birthday and once he saw the cake he got a cupcake from the right corner and took a bite off of it. The members told him to but icing on his lips and once he did that, Hoon ran to Hoon tried to “get the icing off” his lips by trying to kiss him, which he did, and then ran away. Kiseop was in shock and then Hoon came back to Kiseop to get another kiss and Kevin was saying “No no no no no!” Hoon then got to kiss Kiseop again. I had a perfect view of all of what had just happened. All of us were screaming and spazzing how he really kissed Kiseop. Afterwards, Kiseop said how he was surprised since he didn't know they were going to do this birthday event for him.
The last two songs they performed were Believe and Neverland. During Believe, all the fans were very loud and did a bit of the fanchants for it! It was really fun! Of course, Neverland the fans also got very into it. That part was pretty much a blur to me too. I was sad how quickly the concert flew by. After their performances, the boys went off to change and prepare for the encore stages. During that time, the KissMes were cheering “U-kiss! U-kiss! U-kiss!”
The boys then came out with their US Tour t-shirts and prepared to do Without You. I love this song. The dance is so cute and it makes everyone happy! Hoon reached over at our side and I got to touch his hand for split second! The boys were very up and around and at one point they came downstairs from the stage and Jaeseop and Soohyun went to our side. Jaeseop was very far at the right end so I missed him the first time. Soohyun was right in front of us for quite awhile and I managed to feel his arm hehe. He has really really soft skin. Like a baby's bottom. Lol. When Jaeseop was coming back he held out his hand and I managed to shake his hand for a bit! He has such soft, manly hands hehe. The boys also started throwing their water to the KissMes so we all got wet. I think I got more wet from Jaeseop and maybe Hoon. U-kiss likes to make KissMes wet. After Without you was their last encore song Man Man Ha Ni. Of course, the boys prepped us first by getting us to practice the fan chant. They kept wanting us to scream Hey! Louder and louder my throat was starting to hurt. This is when we were all together and we all yelled sang a long with the boys and screamed Hey! As loud as we could during the performance. Such a memorable experience.
Once they finished their performance, they held hands to get ready to bow to us. Also, they called up all the lovely staff members that made this concert happen, including Jessica. I did my best to scream as loud as I could for her hehe. I remember she was getting kind of blinded by the lights lol. They all held hands and bowed to all of us and we all cheered as they walked out of the stage. Since at this point I was literally at the front of the crowd, I kept waving to the members. Soohyun saw me as I was waving and jumping to him. He made eye contact with me and he gave me the most warm and gentle smile. I just kept smiling back at him as he did to me. He was just really sweet.
And so, the concert was finished and we headed out the venue. Jadie and I hugged each other and cried a little. While we were at the front doors, we managed to see Deanna, Kevin's sister, who was very beautiful. When we went down stairs, we saw Kevin's mom and dad who were talking to the other fans and taking pictures with them. They were really sweet as well.
Additional notes, I don't entirely remember when but at one point I was kind of just looking at Soohyun's chest because he was wearing such a low vneck shirt. I like your chest Soohyun, it's very nice. When Jaeseop as up close to us during Without You, he also was very a low vneck shirt so I saw his chest hair hehe. I think he had more than 13. I'm just trolling, yeah he has more than that. Hoon's thighs are no joke like DAYUM. I wanted to say, thank you Minnie for printing out all the lovely banners for all the concerts and Vikki for designing them! Thank you Alma for ordering and decorating the super cute cake! ♥
All in all, that whole day was incredible. I couldn't have asked for anything better honestly. Sure, there there things I wish I could have done better, like actually say more things to U-kiss, but I'm still satisfied with everything. I'm glad I got to watch it with the people I love. I'm glad I got to see the concert with you Jessica! Let's get front row tickets again next time! Thank you guys for sharing this memorable day together. FuckYeahUkiss FAMILY, we did it! Our project was a success and all our hardwork was recognized by all the boys! I hope we can see U-kiss all together once again in the future. I love you guy s so much and being with you guys at this concert was such a dream come true. I'm glad I have such a loving and welcoming KissMe family.Thank you to all the Kiss Mes who showed so much love and support to the boys when they were on stage. Thank you U-kiss for giving me such a wonderful experience. I didn't know I could love you boys even more than I had already. I left the venue that day with so much happiness in my heart to the point that I was brimming with tears. Even until now, I'm still overwhelmed with happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment