Monday, December 24, 2012

Adventures

        On Saturday of December 22nd, the two of my best friends Jessica and Michelle decided we'd take a little trip to Little Tokyoーby our selves by train. *gasp* haha  It was really surprising that I actually got to go, and  I'm glad I was able to experience it with my besties. It's always fun to go on our own little adventures sans the parental supervision...especially since we're of "adult age." Ha. Oh yes, the trip was also to finally meet Jadie and Alma. Woo!

      Being the paranoid-y organized person, I kept double checking the train schedules to LA and writing down every little detail possibly needed to make sure we got on the exact trains we needed to go on. You can't really blame me though, it was our first time going there by ourselves, no one wants to get lost in a large city on their first try... unless you're into being really adventurous. Anyways skipping over that, the we got on the proper train despite the still constant paranoia before going on it and making sure if we were riding the right one. The view was pretty great.

     Not long after I took that picture in the train, we got to the station pretty quickly. Oh my goodness, once we got off that train we were pretty much like "where the heck do we go? asklj" It was fun. We were like cute little lost puppies. Kinda. We went down and found the center of the station which was surprisingly beautiful. I had to take a picture of it but it felt awkward so I quickly did it and captured this lovely image of this man right in the center. Thank you sir for modeling~! Anyhow, we waited there for Alma because we had no idea which train to take. Eventually we met up and I finally met Alma for the first time~~~ ! She's adorable and lovely hehe.

   We got on the train for like an minute and then got off like four minutes after and we were magically in Little Tokyo then. Yay! We went straight to the center of it and after waiting for almost two years, I finally saw Jadie, in person, not just in the same place. Haha! Jadie swung me around while we were hugging keke that was actually fun hehe. It was quite unbelievable but we finally did it!

    
       We roamed around quite a bit before eating and we went to the cute little shop that tortures you to buy everything adorable there. Alma decided to also be a rebel in the cute shop and take pictures when it wasn't allowed. Tsk tsk. haha. There was this lovely corner full of Rilakkuma that looked like it was built just for Jadie. Alma and I teased her quite a bit there...sorry it was right there. Jessica, Michelle, and I got these cute little Rilakkuma note pads that we bought for the purpose of its cuteness. *sigh* darn you cute bear. We got out of the store and took  picture with the big tree in the background. I had a derp moment when I thought these people were taking a picture of the tree so I moved away but they actually had Michelle or Alma's iPhone to take a picture of us.. that was embarrassing but I have more of those later.

 




We went to go eat shabu shabu which was pretty good! It was too bad we couldn't share though cause we 're allowed to at the place we go to nearby here. Oh well it was good meat anyways! Look at that meat. It was so good I was focused on it a lot and missed quite a few conversations...oh meat, what do you do to me. Anyhow, like I said the food was great and I learned that I liked overcooked bakchoy because it does not taste like anything. Which for me is good because I dislike vegetables probably as much as Eli does.

    So after eating, we went to go roam around some more at like Kinokuniya and the market nearby it. Along the way I tripped quite a lot for some reason. It was fun, we saw a lot of cute stuff like cute magazines, books, boys, cute boys in magazines or books. And then when we got to the market we saw a lot of cute looking delicious snacks. The place also made me feel nostalgic heh. Oh yeah we took more pictures. But I wont show any of those since I didn't ask if they were cool with me posting those lol...
 
    Evetually, we went back to the central-ish part where the christmas tree was and stuff. We went to the bakery which had a lot of cute pastries... I wanted to get all of them because I love bread and cute stuff. Those two things together... ah. I wanted so many things that in the end I didn't get anything haha. But, here's a picture of Jadie and Alma's cakes. They were really cute and delicious.
   
Jadie had to leave eventually and so Jessica, Michelle, Alma, and I went to the sanrio store and spent the rest of the remaining hours we had left there. I still kept teasing Alma a little bit with Soohyun because it was cute. Jadie is to kuma/kiseop as Alma is Soohyun hehe. Both adorable when those topics come up. When the time was up we started heading down the train station and so we parted with Alma:( 

   Jessica, Michelle, and I successfully road the two trains and got to our home by dark time and headed to the Korean market. We bought some cream puffs and also hoddeoks outside of the market. We got one and then two because the hoddeok was really good. The old man making them gave us another free on in the end. I was just really touched by that, so kind.. (T T) If I ever see him again, I'll make sure to buy some because his hoddeoks are just the right amount of sweetness I like. A couple minutes or so Jessica's dad got us and we headed home. I had so much fun that day that I was just burned out and fell as sleep as soon as I hit the bed.







No comments:

Post a Comment