Tuesday, November 13, 2012

121110 SBS Kpop Concert

I went to the SBS Kpop Concert along with two of my best friends, Ana and Michelle! It was Ana's birthday present from us har har har. We had to figure out how to get there but we survived haha See? All happily waiting for the magical bus to arrive and take us to the magical concert. Yays!


When we got off the bus, there was this girl right behind us. Michelle started to talk to her and she didn't seem to understand everything she was saying. I know it's horrible to make assumptions about race― common sense and I learned that in Ethnic Studies class― I thought she was Japanese. I wanted to make sure though so I introduced myself and vice versa. She will remain unamed lol. After I made sure when I unsurely asked her if she was Japanese―I know still horrible of me to ask ― she said yes! So after a couple of minutes, I gathered up all the courage I could to speak in Japanese and I was like "日本語。。。話しますか?” in a really low voice but loud enough for her to hear. She was like "OH! O_O "  I guess I caught her off guard but she kept saying "すごい!上手!” I asked her other questions but I don't even know now from all the excitement of actually being able to muster up the courage to randomly speak Japanese to a person lol. Once we got to the entrance though we separated. I never even said bye. Sad face. It was nice talking to you ----! ^^ 

Once we got to the concert venue, we went to look around for free stuff because you know... free stuff. Out of nowhere we saw this crowd of people so we figured that we might as well check it out. Once we got there, it turns out it was the place where idols pass through to go to the tents. So for quite some time, we just stood there like intense fans would. Suddenly, we saw people getting their cameras ready. It was Girl's Generation! Yaay! They were gorgeous. Like super gorgeous. I got a video of them passing by haha. 


When we went to go to our seats, our tickets were upgraded by the staff for terrace seats (everyone did). So, we moved up until we looked over to the left and saw an avalanche of people just going down to get closer seats. Some people even jumped down the wall. Crazy. I would but U-kiss wasn't there so I didn't want to risk injuring myself. Kidding. But I was scared of getting hurt, so like normal people we went down stairs and found closer seats which were actually the $190 seats. Considering that we bought the $40 lawn seats, I think that was quite an upgrade. Our view: 



The concert started at around 7:10-ish... It took a really long time to start. Once the concert got going, it was fun! I got some pretty okay pictures throughout the concert! Yaay! I wish I knew how to when U-kiss came for KMF. That was once of my first concerts so I majorly failed at taking pictures haha. Anyways pictures from the concert! 

No comments:

Post a Comment